Stillpoint offers three types of appointments:
- Initial appointments to establish a diagnosis
- Follow-up appointments based on diagnosis
Types of Appointments and Fees
Ideal for the new client that has a lot of questions before receiving treatment. By phone or in-person.
30-min Herbal Consultation
This is for the established client who needs an update to their herbal medicine prescription.
These appointments are follow-up appointments for established clients who have had treatment before.
For established clients who have not been in for 3 months or have a new issue that requires a new diagnosis.
This is for new clients where we will do a Chinese medicine assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
Initial Orthopedic Appointment
This is for new clients that want to focus on musculoskeletal issues.
Policies and Forms
- We do not accept insurance. When you come in we can give you a statement that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- We do accept HSA, credit cards, check and cash.
- Nutritional or herbal supplementation based upon your goals and concerns to compliment your care are extra.
- We require a 24-hour cancellation notice.